Thursday, June 07, 2007

ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!

The DDG Heather Hartlace is officially in stock and ready to sell. The statues look great. Way better than I ever imagined. If you'd like to purchase one or have questions please e-mail me. The SRP is $120 BUT if you contact me personally I'll only charge $100 plus shipping. I've already sold almost 300 of the 500 produced and I just barely got 'em! So don't delay. Also, if you'd like to purchase one and pick it up at the Comic-Con that works too.

I'm also about to release a new art book. It's mostly sketches with some recent color pieces at the end. Stay tuned for details.

7 Comments:

Blogger GaryGepetto said...

Cool Scott! Stop being lazy and post a photo!

4:42 PM  
Blogger moultenlava said...

Uh-oh...I feel an update coming my way!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Justin Ridge said...

Yeah!!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Jav said...

ooooeee!! Cant wait to see...
Catch ya in San Diego my man...
J

9:42 PM  
Blogger Squidly said...

The statues rock... surprising heft to them. You could probably slay Colonel Mustard in the conservatory with one of these puppies.

8:41 AM  
Blogger AtomicTerrier said...

hey can i have the good ol' boy southern fried discount?

I can't wait to see them in person!

8:07 PM  
Blogger boob said...

Sa-weet. Hope to see the usual gang out there again this year. I'll be anxious to see and buy antyhing that tickles my eye.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home