Friday, August 14, 2009

If you look over to the right...

you'll notice Paypal "Buy it now" buttons for new merchandise! The Doc Von Blocks and Big Rollin' Rascals are all being wrapped up in production and we'll be shipping very soon. The estimated time of arrival is end of September. Take note that each DVB colorway is limited to 150 pieces and the Rascals are limited to 300 pieces. So don't be silly and BUY THEM NOW!

Lastly, the Tricycle Terrors are almost gone! I'm talking less than 20 pieces left in the stockroom (garage). So again, don't be silly and pick her up if you haven't already.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matteo said...

Hi, I'm Matt from Rome, Italy.
I bought Tricycle Terror, I hope that it will arrive soon.
I will buy the Big Rollin' Rascal too. I think that it's amazing, and I hope that the tricycle series will not stop with Rascal.
Compliments for the job, and sorry for my english.

Matt

7:00 AM  
Blogger Scott Tolleson said...

MATT! Trike Terror being mailed out today. Let me know what you think when you get her. Thanks!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Matteo said...

Hi, I saw that in the list of country there isn't Italy. If I want to buy Big Rollin' Rascal, what should I do?
Thanks.

Matt

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home