Monday, April 07, 2008

Stuff...

So here's the final boxart for the Tricycle Terror. I'm pretty happy overall with how it turned out. Funny thing is, I think I spent more time on this design than I did with the both the Illustration and the turnaround drawings combined.



Also, I wanted to share some news about Kathy's pregnancy. Unfortunately, she has miscarried. This has been a huge shock to our lives and we are currently working on picking up the pieces from this experience. I'm so blessed to have Kathy as my wife and I know that the day will come when we'll have little one's in our lives.

-Stolle

1 Comments:

Blogger moultenlava said...

Sorry to hear about the sad news, Scott! It will happen soon...do not give up! Say hi to the wife for me.

Lava

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home